We are a medical imaging company created by imaging specialists who understand how to deliver radiology services.
Who we are and what we do
Medical Imaging Partnership offers radiology services built around partnerships with key stakeholders, whether they are NHS organisations, private /independent sector providers and individual radiologists or referring clinicians. We bring a wealth of clinical, managerial and commercial experience in the provision of imaging.
We believe that an integrated, clinically led approach utilising the most appropriate technology enables us to provide the highest quality clinical service in the evolving healthcare market.
We believe that images and reports should be quickly and easily accessible by referring clinicians, whether they are a consultant in a hospital setting or a GP in primary care. Medical Imaging Partnership has the technological solutions and the experience to make this happen.
The ability to access appropriate imaging to inform patient diagnosis and direct treatment planning is pivotal to the delivery of modern healthcare.
Partnering with Medical Imaging enables:
Bespoke delivery of diagnostics - enhancing patient choice, supporting primary care decision making, and reducing secondary care referrals.
Improved accessiblility/clinical safety - through an advanced IT infrastructure with true integration of clinical information and imaging studies. Full remote access to "next step" reports and key images through our online clinician portal.
Better communication - that is timely, integrated into your clinical practice and with reports that are tailored to facilitate accurate decision making.
We empower you and your patients to choose how and where they are imaged.
Radiologist Professional Support Services.
We believe that UK radiologists wish to take more control over their professional lives and to deliver innovative patient pathways, in order to address the quality and financial challenges of the new NHS. Medical Imaging Partnership can assist in terms of the following key benefits:
- Efficiency gains
- Changes to the operating model
- IT platforms to deliver imaging better, quicker, faster.
- Development of operating networks (across secondary and primary care)
- Service reconfiguration
Radiology Practice Business Development
- Commercial support in the creation of the correct legal framework to move forward e.g. a Limited Liability Partnership or a Limited Company
- IT solutions to manage your workload and your business
- Support in building your practice locally including collaborative joint ventures to provide you with your own radiology facilities
- Cost reduction through economies of scale developed through in-source development strategies
- Greater efficiency and flexibility in clinical reporting
- Ability to grow your business
- Facility to give your referrers online and immediate access to their patients' images and reports
- Knowledge sharing within the network and with key customers e.g. creating a virtual learning environment with GP referrers
- Ability to make best advantage of primary care direct access radiology
Medical Imaging Partnership want you to 'own' the provision of radiology in your locality and can provide the expertise and support to enable you to do this.