We know from the many patients we meet every day that you may be feeling apprehensive about your imaging test, what it might uncover and the next steps in your medical treatment.
To make your journey a positive experience we will make sure you are well informed throughout and in control as far as possible. We believe that good communication is key for both you and your doctor. At Medical Imaging Partnership we aim to exceed expectations at all times.
Who we are and what we do
We are a medical imaging company created by imaging doctors (radiologists) and specialist technologists (radiographers) who understand how to deliver high quality imaging services.
Our team has over 20 years experience of delivering radiology services, from initial concept right through to operational delivery for both NHS and private sector providers.
Our goal is to perform your imaging test on state of the art equipment at the most convenient location and time to suit your personal needs.
The images and reports will be quickly and easily accessible by your referring doctors/healthcare professional, whether they are in a local practice or a consultant in a hospital setting. Early accurate diagnosis will allow your treatment to be planned in the best and most efficient way possible.
Medical Imaging Partnership has the technology solutions and the experience to make this happen.
What we do to keep you in the picture and in control
- Appointment choice to fit in with your needs and at a place that's best for your diagnosis.
- Access to an Interpreting service in a variety of different languages, if you require assistance for your examination.
- Provide early diagnosis through modern innovative techniques that are minimally invasive and patient friendly, to ensure your medical specialists can treat you in the way that is right for you.
- Ensure conversations with your specialists take place when they need to happen to inform treatment decisions
- Promote individual ownership of your own imaging file enabling you to track your progress at any given time
- Remote review of your case by a specialist for a second opinion. Following your authorisation, our secure IT systems can achieve this rapidly with no need for CDs.
- Respond to any general queries you may have (although we can only accept referrals from recognised Health Professional).
This leaflet tells you about having a magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) Scan.
The leaflet tells you about having an ultrasound.
This leaflet tells you about having an x-ray.